Inades-Formation Burkina Faso
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION SINCE January 1995
61 organizations supported
08 completed projects
Formerly a national relay dependent on Inades-Formation Togo, the Inades-Formation Haute-Volta establishment office was created in December 1974. Until December 1977, the Establishment Office, based in Ouagadougou, depended on the head office of Inades-Formation in Abidjan. In January 1995, the establishment office became an officially recognized National Association. Its headquarters are in Ouagadougou. The governing bodies are the General Assembly, the supreme body, and the Board of Directors, the control body. The body for the execution and day-to-day management of activities is the National Office.
ASAGLGDRN II project
The bodies of Inades-formation Burkina Faso
1. The General Assembly
The General Assembly is the supreme organ of the association. It determines the general orientations of the activity of the Association and the objectives to be pursued.
2. The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee has the most extensive powers on behalf of the National Association in matters of administration. In particular, it has the powers of:
- Appoint the Director of the National Office and submit it to the approval of the President of the International Association
- Ensure the application of the decisions of the General Assembly;
- Approve the action plan;
- Approve the Annual Work Plan (PTA) and the corresponding budget;
- Read more ….
3. The Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board has the following missions, among others:
- Monitor the achievement of the Association’s corporate purpose;
- Periodically monitor the Association’s expenses and suggest ways and means of optimizing the budget for overheads;
- Follow the management of the association by the Executive Committee and offer advice for improvement if necessary;
- Ensure the preservation of heritage;
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as well as the decisions of the bodies.