NATIONAL ASSOCIATION SINCE December 1975
1,349 organizations supported
6 completed projects
From 1967, the Center for Research and Social Animation (CERAS) attached to the Secretariat of the Bishops of Rwanda and Burundi, played the role of relay in the activities of Inades-Formation based in Abidjan. This Center ensured the management of subscribers to correspondence courses. In 1974, the Inades-Formation establishment office, independent from CERAS, was created. On March 25, 1975, Inades-Formation Burundi acquired its legal recognition as a non-profit association under Burundian law, independent of the Episcopate of the Catholic Church of Burundi. Its head office housing the National Office is located in Bujumbura, at boulevard de l'UPRONA. In 2000, Inades-Formation Burundi was recognized as an international NGO.
BD project / ITEKA MU NGO program
PRCCRCC II project
GB ERBER project
The bodies of Inades-formation Burundi
1. The General Assembly
The General Assembly is the supreme organ of the association. It determines the general orientations of the activity of the Association and the objectives to be pursued.
2. The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee has the most extensive powers on behalf of the National Association in matters of administration. In particular, it has the powers of:
- Appoint the Director of the National Office and submit it to the approval of the President of the International Association
- Ensure the application of the decisions of the General Assembly;
- Approve the action plan;
- Approve the Annual Work Plan (PTA) and the corresponding budget;
- Read more ….
3. The Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board has the following missions, among others:
- Monitor the achievement of the Association’s corporate purpose;
- Periodically monitor the Association’s expenses and suggest ways and means of optimizing the budget for overheads;
- Follow the management of the association by the Executive Committee and offer advice for improvement if necessary;
- Ensure the preservation of heritage;
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements as well as the decisions of the bodies.