Project AMOAPI (Support for the modernization of apiculture in the Adamaoua Region through research and training)
The AMOAPI project aims to increase the income of beekeepers through the improvement of the production and marketing of honey in the region of Adamaoua
A dozen villages in the départements of Djérem and Vina, bringing together a thousand people who are involved in agro-pastoral activities
Project Implementation Area
The geographical area covered by the project is the Adamaoua region.
Strategies or main activities
- Strengthening the capacities of beekeepers in production techniques;
- Support for the organization and structuring of beekeepers;
- Strengthening the capacity of local artisans to manufacture equipment;
- Strengthening systems for mobilizing financial resources;
- Strengthening the capacity of beekeepers in the use of modern apiculture equipment;
- Provision of information on the prices of honey and other hive products;
- Carrying out specific studies.
2015 – 2017 (2 years)
C2D PAR / MINRESI