Inades-Formation Burkina is looking for a Program Manager for its National Office
Download the recruitment notice
POSITION TITLE: Inclusive Governance Program Officer
INSTITUTION: Inades-Formation Burkina
STATUS: 1 year renewable contract with 3 months trial period with possibility of permanent contract
SUPERIOR HIERARCHY: Director of the National Office of Inades-Formation Burkina
LOCATION: Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Coordination and management of the structuring program Inclusive Governance
Planning of the structuring program
Implementation of the structuring program
Evaluation and capitalization of the program
Contribute to the administrative and financial management of the program
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Degree of Bac+4 in Social Sciences or Politics or Law, in decentralization and
local development, or any other equivalent field;
– Have experience in the field of decentralization and governance;
– Good knowledge of workshop facilitation tools
– At least 3 years of professional experience in project management related to
decentralization and local governance ;
– Ability and availability to work in the field.
Be at least 25 years old and no more than 45 years old by December 31, 2022
COMPOSITION OF THE FILE
– A request addressed to the Director of INADES-FORMATION BURKINA
– A letter of motivation
– A curriculum vitae
– A birth certificate
– A legalized photocopy of the identity card
– A legalized copy of diplomas and certificates.
– A pre-selection from the files
– An interview with a jury for the final selection.
PERIOD OF RECEPTION OF THE FILES
– October 17 to October 28, 2022 at 4 p.m.
DEPOSIT OF THE FILES
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closed files should be marked “Application for the position of Program Officer”.
will be deposited at the Headquarters of INADES-FORMATION BURKINA, located at 01 BP 1022 OUAGADOUGOU 01
TEL 50 34 28 29/50 34 03 41, or by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 4:00 p.m. on October 28, 2022.