Inades-Formation Togo is a support and coaching NGO operating in Togo for nearly 50 years. Since 2016, Inades-Formation has partnered with CBM to promote inclusion in development actions. As part of the implementation of the project “Food security and inclusive resilience in Togo
Food security and inclusive resilience in Togo” project
in collaboration with CBM
Inades-Formation Togo is looking for a qualified person to fill the position listed below.
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Place of employment Kara, Kara region.
Project intervention area Kara and Savannah regions.
Contract duration 1 year, with the possibility of renewal after conclusive evaluation.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” is responsible for :
1- Planning, programming and execution of project monitoring and evaluation activities
- Support the project manager in the coordination and administration of the project;
- Support the Project Manager in planning and monitoring the implementation of field activities;
- Support the project manager in the technical and financial monitoring of activities;
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of technical staff;
- Support the project manager in the production of narrative and financial reports (quarterly, half-yearly and annual) for the project’s partners;
- Monitor the implementation of the strategies developed to achieve the project’s results and objectives.
- Participate in coordinating the implementation of strategies to achieve project results and objectives
Participate in the supervision and evaluation of project team members.
2- Managing the project monitoring and evaluation system
- Define and implement the project monitoring and evaluation system
- Design, disseminate and train on field data collection tools
- Establish the baseline situation for the project, specifying the indicators
- Monitor activities and results
- Draw up annual indicator monitoring reports
- Participate in the production of project narrative and financial reports (quarterly, semi-annual and annual) for partners
- Capitalize on and disseminate best practices and the changes brought about by project implementation
- Ensure the application of inclusion at all levels of project implementation.
3- Information and communication about project activities and promotion of Inades-Formation Togo and CBM
- Contribute to the animation of the Inades-Formation Togo website (www.inadesfo.net) and to communication about the project’s activities;
- Promote participatory communication and the visibility of project stakeholders (Inades-Formation Togo, CBM, BMZ) around specific themes;
- Promote Fondafrica, an instrument for mobilizing financial resources to support the rural world.
4- Carrying out other delegated responsibilities, as required:
Support the preparation of technical and financial tender documents and the performance of specific assignments;
- Support the formulation of new projects;
- Representing Inades-Formation Togo in bodies dealing with issues related to the project;
- Maintain relations with technical and financial partners from the State, civil society organizations and the private sector at local level.
Any male or female who meets the following criteria may apply for this position:
- Be of Togolese nationality
- Have at least a baccalaureate + 5 in agronomy, agro-economics, socio-economics, planning, statistics or any other equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience, with at least 3 years in a similar position
- Experience of including people with disabilities in development projects would be an asset.
Other skills required
- Experience in monitoring-evaluation-capitalization of development projects
- Experience in planning and managing development projects
- Experience in managing a multidisciplinary team;
- Experience in adult training, group facilitation and workshop moderation/facilitation
- Experience of working with NGOs and/or associations;
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to travel frequently within the country.
- Ability to analyze and summarize, good writing skills, organizational skills, thoroughness, good interpersonal skills and good character.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet)
- Class B driver’s license
- A taste for working in a rural environment;
- Fluency in the local languages Moba, Gourmantché or Anufo, Kabye is an asset.
Application form :
The candidate for the position must provide the following documents:
- A dated and signed cover letter
- A curriculum vitae of no more than three pages, listing two referees
- Unlegalized copy of birth certificate
- A non-legalized copy of the certificate of nationality
- Unlegalized copies of diplomas and training certificates
- Unlegalized copies of previous employment certificates
- Criminal record less than 3 months old.
Deadline for applications :
Applications must be sent by e-mail in a single PDF file to the following addresses: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, mentioning “Recruitment for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer” in the subject line, no later than 5:30pm onJuly 14, 2023.